A private enterprise that imports personal protective equipment from countries of the near abroad. A small organization with a staff of a few people and medium import volumes.
- need to optimize business expenses led the head of the organization to make a decision to get rid of the position of declarant
- need to establish a process of organization of import within the existing staff
- incompetence of the enterprise’s employees on FEA matters and customs
- corporate training is held for the company’s employees on the theoretical and practical aspects of FEA and customs
- templates of documents for import are developed
- step-by-step instruction on organization of import deliveries is developed
- control over starting delivery and development of necessary procedures is exercised